Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
2006
Roads and Railways

This picture shows the main road bridge into Sudbrook village which also crosses the railway. This picture was taken in January 2006. The road is single carriage and has traffic lights to control transport.

  
 prev  6 of 9  next 

fishing info

Fishing is a popular past-time. Traditional lave net fishing has been going on at Black rock for years...


paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...


cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides