Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
1882
The Terrace

The Terrace, Sudbrook was built in 1882, shown here in 2005.

  
 prev  7 of 19  next 

paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...


cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides