Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
1886
Severn Tunnel Opens

Seven tunnel opened with the first coal train on 9 June 1886, followed by the first goods train on 1 September 1886 and passenger trains from 1 December 1886.

For additional information and historical photos, visit Mike's Railway History.

  
 prev  5 of 25  next 

cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...


guestbook info

Leave a comment or share a thought about Sudbrook here on our guestbook...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides