Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
1948
Black Rock Hotel

In 1948 the Black Rock Hotel suffered a disastrous fire and was finally demolished in the 1970ís. This picture of the hotel was completed by T.T. Birbeck.

  
 prev  7 of 10  next 

paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...


cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides