Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
2005
Streets: Marine Terrace

Picture taken 2005 looking down Marine Terrace. Marine Terrace was built in 1884 on the site of wooden tunnel miners cottages. These were the last main row of houses to be built in Sudbrook.

  
 prev  18 of 19  next 

fishing info

Fishing is a popular past-time. Traditional lave net fishing has been going on at Black rock for years...


paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...


cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides