Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
1957
NEWS: February 1957

Pumping Station Switches to Electric
This was a story run by the South Wales Argus 22nd Febuary 1957 which covered a full page. The reporter at the time was a Ivor Hoare.

The item was published due to the pumping station undergoing modernisation. The pumps had been running since it was opened in 1886 by steam but these pumps were now going to be electrified.

  
 prev  4 of 18  next 

map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...


guestbook info

Leave a comment or share a thought about Sudbrook here on our guestbook...


history info

Take a look at the history of Sudbrook through the ages...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides