Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
The Hillfort and Army Camp

Excavation and Survey Work at Sudbrook Camp, Portskewett, Monmouthshire during 1998/1999 report can be found on this page. The full report can be found at this link including some excellent images. The report can also be down-loaded as a PDF.

The image shows part of the hillfort and the Second Severn Crossing in the distance and was taken in 2005.

 prev  2 of 4  next 

paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...

cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...

map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...

BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides