Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
1858
Ecclesiastical Remains (4 of 5)

The following slide shows shows different sections of the chapel including the south window, west window, the base of the church yard cross and the piscina.
'Ecclesiastical Remains' by O. Morgan and T. Wakeman (1858)


  
 prev  12 of 71  next 

history info

Take a look at the history of Sudbrook through the ages...


severn tunnel info

Severn Tunnel was completed in 1886 is the longest rail tunnel in Britain...


pumping station info

Built to pump water from the Severn Tunnel after a 'great spring' was discovered, it's been in action since 1886...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides