Sudbrook.info title
  
     Home  |  The Chapel  |  Cricket  |  Guestbook  |  Map  |  Paper Mill  |  Pumping Station  |  Severn Tunnel   
2007
Inside the Pumping station

This is a picture of the old engine room where the Cornish beam engines powered the pumps.

  
 prev  8 of 17  next 

paper mill info

The paper mill was opened in 1958 by the Wiggins Teape Group. The site was picked because of the nearby water...


cricket info

Reputedly founded in 1860, Sudbrook Cricket Club still thrives today...


map info

Try our map facility for an alternative way to search the Sudbrook database...


BeachBlack RockChapelCricketDocumentsFishing
GenealogyHillfortHousingMapNewsPaper Mill
Pumping StationRailRiver SevernSevern BridgeSevern TunnelShip Building
St MarysTides